Free Shipping on Orders Over $69* T/C Applies

Tropiclean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Water Additive For Cats 473ml

In Stock

Regular price $28.99 | Save $-28.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Tropiclean Water Additive For Cats 473ml

Studies show that many cats start to show signs of oral disease by 3 years of age. Using dental products can help to support your cat’s dental health

  • This highly effective dental health solution is a great way to clean your pet's mouth and add shine to their smile
  • Ideal for daily oral care and provides a deep clean with no brushing required
  • Easy to use - simply add to your pet's water bowl daily
  • Effectively cleans teeth to help fight against plaque and tartar build-up which can lead to gingivitis or periodontal disease in the long term 
  • Creates a nice, fresh breath - this effect will last up to a whole 12 hours! 
  • Made with 97% naturally derived ingredients – the remaining 3% are synthetic, however, they are essential to ensure premium quality products
  • Infused with natural green tea extract which has shown to naturally defend against plaque and tartar 
  • Features the National Animal Supplement (NASC) and Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) seals of approval
  • Veterinarian recommended and approved
  • Taste and odour free

Not suitable for:

  • Kittens under 12 weeks


  • Purified Water, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Chlorophyll, Green Tea Leaf Extract.

Direction for use

  • Shake well
  • Add to pets drinking water -  1 tablespoon/capful to every 450 ml/16 oz of pet drinking water
  • Add every time you refill the pet’s water.
  • Not for human consumption
Tropiclean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Water Additive For Cats 473ml

Recently Viewed Products

What are you looking for?

Your cart